Protection of personal data
I. Basic regulation
- Operators of personal data according to § 5 let. o) of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is JAMEL FASHION s.r.o. Reg. No. 36390356 with its registered office at Štefánikova 1067/74, Námestovo 029 01 and operation at Kliňanská Cesta 1222, Námestovo 02901 (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”).
- Contact details of operator are:
- address: Kliňanská Cesta 1222, Námestovo 02901
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +421 948 348 034
- Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or by reference to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of that individual.
- The Operator did not appoint a responsible person for the protection of personal data.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Operator processes the personal data provided by you or personal data obtained by the Operator based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- fulfillment of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 para. 1, par. b) of the Act,
- the legitimate interest of the operator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business notices and newsletters) according to § 13 para. 1, par. f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business and newsletters) pursuant to § 13 para. 1, par. a) of the Act in the event that no orders for goods or services were made.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- handling your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; the order requires personal data, which are necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making in accordance with Section 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to processing.
IV. Period of preservation of personal data
- The operator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for a period of 15 years until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Personal Data Recipients (Operator Subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- Involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other e-shop services,
- providing marketing services.
- The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data according to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectify personal data according to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing according to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data according to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to processing according to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability according to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to revoke the processing consent in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Conditions for securing personal data
- The Operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to ensure data and personal data storage in paper form.
- The Operator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
These Conditions shall come into effect on 1.2.2020